- Use of this Website or transmission of information through this Website (or by the email links provided on this site) does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship between the Visitor and the Attorney. Visitor’s use of the Website for any purpose will not prevent Attorney from representing a client whose interests may be adverse to those of Visitor or any affiliate of Visitor.
- No Visitor or other person should rely on this Website for legal advice. This Website provides general legal information, but it does not provide legal advice. The information on this Website may not reflect the most current legal developments.
- Any general legal information offered on this Website or on any links is not a substitute for legal advice about the specific facts of any legal problem. Legal advice cannot be given without full consideration of any conflicts of interest, as well full consideration of all relevant information relating to the Visitor’s or another’s particular situation.
- Visitor should not select an attorney based only on information provided by this Website (or other lawyer or law firm web sites)
- Attorney has not requested or invited, and Visitor should not provide, information about any matter for which Visitor may seek legal representation. Visitor should have no expectation that any information provided via the Website will be treated as confidential by Attorney or by others who may have access to it.
- Attorney is licensed to practice law in Illinois and in some federal courts. Attorney cannot practice law in jurisdictions in which she is not licensed except with permission of the court(s) of such jurisdiction.