What Information Do We Collect?
This website does not collect personal information about you when you visit the web site unless you choose to provide that information. When you visit the web site, read pages or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- date and time you access our site;
- pages you visit; and
- links you used to arrive at our web site if you came from another web site, including the address of that web site.
We do not track or permanently record information about you or your visits. We use the information listed above to:
- help us make our site more useful to visitors;
- learn about the number of visitors to our site; and
- develop procedures to better protect our site from damage or unauthorized use.
We do not use “cookies,” which are files that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit a web site. Cookies are used by some other web sites to record information about you and your web site visit.
What Happens When You Access Other Web Sites Through Links on this Web Site?
How Do We Ensure Site Security?
We ensure that our web site remains available to all users by using a computer system that employs software programs to:
- monitor network traffic;
- identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information; and
- prevent access that could otherwise cause damage to our web site.